Friday, November 30, 2007

The 90th day without her

three months... it had been passed three months... many things had happened between these days.. -joys, sadness, bored... today i should going out with yuanteng.. but... wuwu~.~ yesterday when i called her, when i heard she said that have to cancel.. i very angry with it... always last minute tell me.. what the hack! then i said if i didn't call you, you wont tell me?? she said she just finished bath.. wanted to call me.. that time i only cool down myself.. sad !!! i heard something from her that about "chocolate".. i have nothing to do... just now, my sister told me that want to go 1Utama shopping complex.. sure good.. ^^ pighead is coming back for her holiday i think... she will be back tonight.. i wanted to fetch her... but i know she sure don't want.. should i massage her?? 50% 50% chances.. help me please...!!

No comments: