Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The 66th day without her

Oh my god! oh my goodness! oh my gosh! oh my junhoe! besides these, i don't what else can say.. actually i knew it earlier already, i told my friend before, and i thinking recently.. i wanted to ask also but today i saw it.. i read it.. i knew it.. BUT i don't whether was me or not.. my sense telling, it was me!! i don't know whether should i share the massage in here or not... by the way.... treat as friend is better.. =) so, please don't think too much.. everything will be fine.. at night, i went to chong hwa independent school for a concert.. overall is ok... if i rate 1-5, i will rate 4.5.. i knew some new friends too... all was kay li's friends... ^^ today her trips brought 9 japanese girls visit KL.. some quite pretty.. some quite mature.. some quite ... ^^ this afternoon, we went to college for discuss our project.. stupid me, borrowed my cell phone to my naughty sister.. wuwu~.~ went there for nothing... =( at college, i did chat with piG awhile.. that time almost reach 2p.m. she had a exam at 2p.m. tomorrow, she will finish her exam.. i am wishing... i will spending whole saturday with her.. if chance allowed me... recently i quite happy because of her... last paper, gambady! ya, one more thing.. this thrusday afternoon, there is a open house of my friend, i will attend but the evening part.. i still doubting. why i say so... first, no one inform me... second, i don't know whether am i free... third, i just heard from sa poh and monkey... i think without invite me with heart, used to attend also won't enjoy much.. i am just waiting for piG and sapoh, chow hong, me... yeah!! wuwu~.~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ehem..
sims i noe wat u r talking about...
hehe

junhoe said...

wat u noe im talkin about wor?? dun noe a bit act like noe very much wor... let me noe wat u noe la.. ^^