Monday, November 12, 2007

The 72th day without her

we arrived college bout 11 to print and summit our assignments... after that, one of my friend said wanted to go mid valley as celebration to me.. i sure happy with that.. they still remember me.. ^^ yeong chwen not feeling well so he went back by KTM.. then we-three of us, joseph, choong wai, zaki and najat met at mid valley, we ate ayam mas then watched 30 days of night... a horror movie..!! quite excited plus scary plus "wai" and funny... ^^ this movie, remind me when i watched a scary movie with pidhead, she graped my hand... pulled my shirt.. so sweet memory... =) after that, we straight went back home after movie.. because of traffic jam..!! i slept comfortable inside the car, maybe i was too tired.. my day gone just like this... friday, is my first paper of exam... faster pass these two exam then i can relax... ^^ i felt my eyes sight getting worse, maybe was the yesterday rushed assignment without allowed my eyes rest...

No comments: