Monday, November 5, 2007

The 61th day without her

Continue yesterday(this morning)... at noon, we have to present our project work before pass up... and another work just pass it up that's it. our miss very disappointed to out presentation and the project we modify.. sorry miss.. i can't give any comment to my group work because, at the last few days, i didn't help on much.... i just rushing my own work... forget about it.. it was over.. after that we went sunway for movie, me joseph chun yee choong wai. we watched "bullet and brain".. quite ok... after that we walk around with our tiredness... that time i was hungry and my stomach still not in a good condition.. but i still eat because very hungry, scare of gastric.. after meal, my stomach more more more worst.. wuwu~.~ please cure me... before went back, kay li cell phone still with me, so i passed to her at her school, and that night was her form 6 prom night.. then i went there a while... i quite like it.... long time don't have that feel.. i met up chien hueu and man keat, both of them is my britich council tuition friend. i reached home about 11 something... super extremely tired... and not comfortable... after bath, after get "!@#$%^&" then i went to have a sweet sleep... =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do u hav ur time mnagement rite ar?
mayb u'll b better nxt time~