Monday, November 12, 2007

The 70th day without her


Before go dinner, my sister's glasses... yeah~.~


Lazy to wake up this morning, i am still doubting whether want go for meeting (VAD). sa pod said that she will go, so i also follow.. i thought today will learn something, at last just discussed things, chit chattering... wuwu~.~ after finished, i didn't followed them for lunch.. sent sa poh and sy back home, i straight went back home, it was raining that time.. i still have 2 individual assignment needed to do but i can't do at all due to the heavy rain!! shit!! eaten my pizza and nugget, i slept awhile.. started to rush my assignment when awaken.. tonight, my family brought me to EDEN for dinner as celebration with my grandpa. quite costly!! i continued to rush my assignment until midnight. 12a.m was my birthday... happy birthday junhOe... am i happy?? rushing assignment as my birthday present ya? ^^ i am wishing and waiting piGhead wish me... but while wait until i wanted go to bed, still waiting none... wuwu~.~ i received quite lots of wishing.. thanks man! i called shy to chat but just awhile.. quite surprising and made me happy was pui yee mei called me and wished me, there was another person too-phayli.. they two really made me happy.. glad to thank them!

No comments: