Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The 87th day without her

she really pretty... more and more pretty... every one have changed a lot... include myself... she was happy with her self as i see through pictures... i should happy with her also... yuanteng messaged me today.. quite a surprise.. she asked me how to go 1utama shopping complex.. this friday, she don't want me to bring my friend.. wuwu~.~ but i will try to bring.. ^^ just now, i called my friend, joseph to help me edit picture.. i needed to make puzzle for her as christmax gift.. yeah.. ^^ finally, me and joey had finished design the "shu qian" gift for the blood campaign... fei wen head of the blood campaign very satisfy with it... she can't imagine that we can designed it so fast... because, last night she called to to design... i can't draw well, but i can give idea... therefore, i find joey to design together. mostly of my day spent at his house.. i had tried joey's cook... actually just boiled the sup... quite nice.. ^^ few months ago.. pighead cooked maggie mee for me too... =) i am her first guy enjoy her cook, even just a maggie mee. Wanted chat with her.. but ......

No comments: