Saturday, November 24, 2007

The 84th day without her

Wanted to swim... but that stupid guy don't want... =( after my eaten, i continued sleep until 1 something.. this time i think i was dreaming... i don't why i said like this because.... i felt someone behind me hug me.. disturbing me.. i thought the person was my daddy.. so i didn't bother... the more i sleep, the more i tired.. sleep like a piG.. when i was awaken, i looked outside, my daddy's car wasn't back yet.. am i dreaming or ??? i did chat with piGheaD today.. she was very happy... because .. spent quite a lot on her shopping.. actually, i don't like she spent money like drink water.. i know she likes shop... but there is also a limitation.. i do like shop with her.. i also wanted buy new cloths for her... wanted her dress up nicely.. sweetly.. wanted see her smile.. why i don't like she spent? because.. she only have her mother to take care of them... so i don't want to see her mother suffer financial problem.. i still remembered, she angry me because of her laptop.. wuwu~.~ just now, she shown me few of her pictures with her new dress... 1 word! sweet....!!! i was happy when looked at the pictures... ^^ hope that she send to me... just now she was busy.. tonight, my mother's brother going to celebrate his birthday.. so we are going there for dinner... just behind our house.. pighead... eat more and take care more yourself.. since you started talk with me.. i should appreciate this chance.. now, i won't action foolishly.. just maintain like last time.. sometimes, i did too care you, because i am too worry you.. hope one day, you will understand me..

No comments: