Friday, November 23, 2007

The 82th day without her

this morning, when i switched on my cell phone, i get a massage her suet ling, said that there was a meeting at teo's house at 2p.m. after fetched my sister to monoroil station at titiwangsa, i went to find my apprentice for breakfast.. wow, before that, my sister... no... me... stupiG me.. show the wrong direction to my sister to star lrt station.... when i realized, i immediately called her... then bring her out... lucky she didn't go inside the train... while having breakfast with my apprentice, finally, i knew who's that guy... ^^ half way eating, my brother called me.... asked me whether can fetch him to his college at PJ. then after ate, straight went back and fetch him.. i thought that i will be late to teo there.. because traffic jam.. lucky, we still arrived teo there early.. this sunday, we will having a duty near midvalley.. have to wake up early... wuwu~.~ before i went back, chee wai asked whether want to go night market or not.. i refused him.. because...... i don't want to drive.. but at night, monkey told me he did want go... he drive so i follow.. his driving skill become more danger and danger.. so scary... after that, we went for movie.. crazy man!! i called my apprentice also... we watched the Kingdom.. a good movie... not bad.. but for certain people, they won't enjoy... my apprentice vomit while watching... pity her.. ya, one more thing, i met my ex-primary schoolmate. I do like to introduce her in here, she called carmen... now she moved to cheras.. our relation was quite complicated last time.. ^^ good night pighead..

No comments: