Monday, November 5, 2007

The 57th day without her

Today, rover scout went to Taman Pertanian, i didn't follow because i don't have time to play anymore. tomorrow, i have to present and whole week i will be rushing and rushing. oh my gosh!! actually i decided not to go for scouting but my master called me to have a look on them therefore i went there a while... after having breakfast with parents, i just started my work. after i done my presentation slide, i keep on practicing and practicing. until evening, rain and storm came, just switched off the computer.. ~.~ night, i continued practice and watch movie(tian ji bian) ... ^^ recently, me and kay li keep in touch often.. she quite a nice girl... for me, pighead is more nicer.. ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u stil very care ur scout...
but do hav timme n chance 2 let them grow..

haiya, sure is she nicer la...
but thx 4 appreciation o...
hah