Monday, November 19, 2007

The 79th day without her

wow!!!.. finally, i finished my semester2.. coming up by semester3.. semester4,5,6... these day, keep on memories and memories and my last exam was not tough as my imagination.. quite easy actually, but there was an essay i can't really understand, just did what ever i know.. ^^ recently, i had a apprentice.. she is chaw chuen, sapoh's friend.. our relation quite good.. many stuff to share.. chat.. we had exchange our secret.. i am the first human that had her blog's link... quite secret.. while there was a sadness condition that happened to my friend, kayli.. she was in bad bad bad mood(tearing) yesterday when i was studying. i tried my best to cheer up her.. every massage had full of cheering sign... well, i hope she will be fine soon, the prom night stuff will going smooth... now, my condition is so tired. we went to swim again.... this time, we captured many pictures... various of stupid post... ^^ full of tiredness... pig pig... wuwu~.~ i wanted massage her.................. T.T... take care ya..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea.. sry 4 disturbing...