Sunday, November 25, 2007

The 85th day without her

^^ i watched part 1 and part 2 of a story yesterday.. quite surprising me and interesting. today i waked up very early for duty of a fun walk at bangsar. my apprentice sent me a message that she walked to lrt station... what?! i quickly told her, i fetch her... at last i fetched her... she was stubborn!! just a bored duty day!! nothing happened... wuwu~.~ after finished, we discussed quite long... always like that... others college gang also... waiting luck arrive.... wuwu~.~ we went to have our lunch near by.... what the hack!! the "nasi briyani" cost 12 ringgit!! by the way, lucky quite nice.. after that we discussed quite long again!! then we decided go for sing... wow!! 4 hours!! first time so enjoy.. ^^ siao ying seems moody... maybe related to me also.. i do apologize... then fetch them back... me and si fatt guai chatted a lot too... wow... super tired and fun day... this coming friday.. i am going sunway meet yuanteng.. maybe bringing her too... yeah... i wanted pighead send me her pictures... but she was away.. =( scare she feel i was irritated.. wanted to watch "secret" before sleep, but just a song when played in the dvd player.. i watched this movie half way.. try to imagine.. if the 2 character are me and stupiG.. dreaming me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2D
nasi berani?
got meh?
not nasi briyani meh?
hehe....