Friday, November 9, 2007

The 68th day without her


Joyce, Jennife, JunhOe

Cheese~~~ =)

yummy strawberrY!!

-) blek!!

thinking of her...


My stomach not feeling well again!! what the hell man!! afternoon, i went my singh friend's open house for lunch because of deepavali.. his mother's cook quite delicious.. then i followed chow hong gone back earlier.. before back, me and harmander drunk a cup of alcohol... ^^ night time, i went to "xiao shu" for 4 person's celebration but only 3 came... happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me???? or i should sing, sad birthday to me, sad birthday to me, sad birthday to me, sad birthday to me???? i think sad is more suitable. well, in here, i would like to thank again to my friends who celebrated with me.. even not happy, i will appreciate the moment with you guys! the t-shirt i like it.. after finished, we didn't go any where.. therefore i went to find an nai.. we chatted inside the car almost 2 hours... we chatted about me, her, jian shern, and pighead sure won't less... each had their happiness, sadness, confuse, doubt.. . . . so? what can we do? how can we do? we only can try our best to think openly.. don't think too deeply.. i felt wanted to cry.. today, i met pighead... i fetched her also... but we didn't talk much also.. the only thing i ask was when are you going back... wuwu~.~ actually i planned to date her this sunday to One Utama or The Curve.. but i think this chance won't come true.. i wanted the first guy bring her to One Utama or The Curve... pighead... i really want.. and i really want cry.... i wanted you accompany me.. chat with me.. like last time... after her birthday celebration, i accompany her, sleep at my chest... i felt so warm... i still remember her smell... ^^ is it the end between us? please don't... T.T

No comments: