Monday, November 5, 2007

The 59th day without her

boring day!!... no point came to college but we have to, have to pass up a portfolio draft for our project. we still went to college as usual to do our solid construction project. chit chattering, fooling around, crapping around... day gone by like this... is this cool?? ^^ maybe.. yes no yes no.. at evening, i rush my design theory assignment.. while rushing.. suddenly ... came a sudden... pighead message me by msn... that time i "ngong" already. she said "is it ok if I add this pic to my new slideshow?" Then i answered her : "huhh?? are you askin me?? every of ur pic oso nice..." that time her msn shown as appear offline. before i wanted to offline, she replied "wanna see my pics before i send em to face book?" it was so weird.. asking something like this with appear offline.. wuwu~.~ actually i also already happy enough, =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

in the road of love, one will satisfy easily...

gambateh ba, hope she will noe o~