Friday, November 9, 2007

The 69th day without her


cool?? don't play play!!


Again!! stomach not feeling well... oh my god.. T.T munhoe found me today, actually he wanted to date me but my cell phone in silent mode so... whole afternoon, watch movie.. besides doing nothing.. so useless!! i still have 2 assignment have to pass up next monday.. 2 days left.. wuwu~.~ don't how to die.. night, i have a urgent meeting(scout), when i arrived.. i saw few scout members also at there.. they went there for learn dance.. at last, we realized my meeting canceled, their dance canceled... the most sad part wasn't the meeting canceled.. it was my car get bang at the school gate.. sob sob!!! i didn't went back home, stay back play with them... learn some dance.. ^^ i also captured few pictures with a violin.. like professional.. =) pighead did played violin too... feel want to listen she play... i heard once before on the phone... miss you ~.~

No comments: