Sunday, November 18, 2007

The 78th day without her

Scouting.... long time didn't went back, today i felt that the relation between me and the group that i taught have been improved.. that shown a good sign.. but i still can't memories all their names.. Oh my god.. almost a year.. i still can't remember everyone name.. get back home, felt tired after ate and bath therefore.. what should i do?? sure have a good nap.. but.. =( can't sleep well also.. don't why.. awaken later, i started seriously revise.. memories and memories... bored!!! today is yankher's birthday, they called me up to have dinner with them at One station.. so, i didn't follow my family for dinner.. they went the Mall... =( next station, some went for movie, some went back, and me, went back home blogging, surfing net then later will be revising soon... the day after tomorrow, i can fly... ^^ i set pighead's picture in my cellphone, every time i see her at the screen, i will touch her face... i will have the feeling that i don't know how to express.. some soft of sad, happy, want cry(tears), miss her.. all mixed together.. revise time ya... misssssssss you!

No comments: