Monday, November 5, 2007

The 65th day without her

yeah!! my semester ended.. now waiting for exam and there are still have few work need to pass up... today whole day just writing blog.... replaced last week... i felt that pighead going appear in my mind.. i don't know why... and i don't want to know why... i just wanted to know, is she celebrating my birthday with me or not... this coming deepavali, there is a open house at noon and a celebration for others friend at night.. sa poh keep on asking me whether am i going or not... if she go, then i will go... ^^ cool choices...!! i think pighead is having exam... nothing i can do more to her.. just good luck and mentally support her!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo...
tis is y u dun wan others celebrate b'day wof u...?

well, i'll wish u d nxt day la, so that u can wait 4 her
hah

junhoe said...

no lar... de reason i oso duno how to say... juz my ownself complicated.. wat i can wait for her?? oso duno u say wat.. ~.~