Monday, November 12, 2007

The 71th day without her

bye pighead... be careful and take care.. i didn't attend scouting because i was super tired.. seems like didn't sleep at all... wuwu~.~ i wish to attend but feel not well.. i slept quite late.. lets share my date!! after branch, i started to choose pictures, sketch pictures, cut pictures, pasted pictures from 12p.m until 5 something.. then came my relative, i listened to their grandmother story as my resting.. then continued... after bath and dinner, still continue.... like unstop robotic... i finished at 3a.m midnight... included 2 assignment-sketches and pictures with analyzed, research essay. did like hell... my both parent went to a friend wedding.. before 12a.m, they reached back home and ate cake together, they bought me 8 type of different secret recipe cake. i ate Moise chocolate cake.. yum yum~~ even was not a happy day for me, i felt warm and happy from my family... i should happy with it.. liked yesterday dinner... is hard to have a family like me... pighead's father had pass away since she was small.. she don't have care, love from her father, therefore, i should appreciate what i have now and fell happy..!! i will replace back my happiness with my friends after my exam... happiness, please wait me.. pighead, besides miss you and thank you, i also felt happy that you wished me too.. well.. one more thing, this year, i didn't make any wish, that time celebration with freinds, we straight blew the candles... then just now eat cake without singing so there is no wishing.. the only good chance is wish in here.. ^^ i hope ... (secret) =)

No comments: