Thursday, November 15, 2007

The 74th day without her

yesterday night, i massaged with suyiN. recently her mood is not in good condition, mostly is related to his boyfriend, i really don't understand why his boyfriend don't appreciate and tolerate suyiN... hey! she is just a little girl... she learned bake cake because of him, where can you find a girl like her?? it's hard!! out of 10, i think only 2-4 only will do that.. she promised bake a cake for me as my birthday present.... but she wanted to stop bake anymore... wuwu~.~ sad.... T.T she told me, she going to stop their relation after his boyfriend's spM exam. well... maybe she just said... i know her.. wish her happy happy always.. anything happened, i will be there to support you ya!! my turn, i felt myself useless.. wasted time... i took out my notes and wanted to study but, i looked on the notes, read and read without go in my brain, whats different with didn't read?? pig me!! wuwu~.~ i went to monkey's condominium for swim.. long time didn't exercise, felt very tired especially my both arm. then before sent monkey to lrt station, we went to BRJ for lunch, he treated me.. thanks! just now, i did wanted to chat with pighead but i think her connection got problem, the massage can't reach her. wuwu~.~ then good night ya!!

No comments: