Monday, October 29, 2007

The 55th day without her

Actually today don't have any class, but we receive a message from our lecturer that our site visit to church is on today. wuwu~.~ i need to reach at college quite early... so lazy to wake up.. =( because me and kay li talked on the phone for more than an hour.. hey girl, if you see this, i do apologize at here.. because of what i said that hurt you.. actually, i knew very long time ago... but i thought you knew that is my attitude.. i thought you knew me "well"... ^^ this afternoon, i find my friends to drink again... this time with sa poh's friends... we did a stupid thing when wanted to go back. all of us follow michelle and all sit into her car.. and play around inside the car.. =) piG ya piG... nothing... good luck!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no nid 2 apologize lar...
i do noe ur habits, but sumtimes it's hard 2 me 2 accept it...
mayb i really need sum time 2 suit in ur style... it's no nid 2 change..

it's just... ur style.
do forgive my sensitiveness too~
sorry~

junhoe said...

lolzzz... dai ka bi chi bi chi..
u sorry, me sorry = none BUT stil owing me many "stuff".. haha... bear in minD!.!
juNhoe