Monday, October 8, 2007

The 37th day without her

my folder left at college! damn mad about it! many stuff inside my folder! there was a original letter to pigheaD... i don't want to lost it... hopefully can get back tomorrow.. she seems like still moody.... really no hope to happy? this wednesday is the last day for GSC cinema to show old movie... i wanted to watch transformer..!! and wednesday is sa poh birthday... she still be irritating with her problem.. I had tried my best to help her.. hope she can make it as invisible.. ^^ this Saturday, they are celebrating her birthday, maybe include others 2 which is joey and laicheng. I said to sa poh that I won’t be going if one of them are there,,, ^^ am I joking or serious? last year, I didn’t bought any present to her, just celebrated with her at “add oil station” with chow hong.. I gave her a special postcard which is from a diskette. ^^ this year, am I not going to buy any gift to her? still at the level of considering... will “she” going also? if I see her, what respond should I give? hai, long time didn’t see you, how are you recently? funny me.. so confuse..!! just finished one of my group project (fitting room) included the explanation. our English are damn poor! I felt that mostly is translated from Chinese sentence.. arrr!!

No comments: