Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The 38th day without her

getting fed up with my auto cad assignment! tomorrow have to pass up but i still haven't done it... rushing and rushing.. full of tiredness. just now, some one suddenly asked me a private question which is did i like her before? for my answer, i admitted i did.. he told me his sadness, giving up her to let her more happy.. less stress... besides, he said some one seems like destroying his plan. at this moment i seriously felt guilty! in my mind, i think that i am the one who "destroyed his plan"? my mood sudden changed.. at the same time, i am fed up with my assignment.., i called sa poh immediately and tell her... so bad mood! piG seems like very very unhappy... i felt that wanted to do something to let her be happy.. but how?

No comments: