Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The 32th day without her

oh my godness, yesterday, i talked with her again for more than one and half hour.. so tired this morning.. somemore i didn't do my english article.. the only way was do it on the way came to college.. Mr woon always worried about our englsih language.. some times i felt sorry to him... i knew he is a good teacher even he seems kind of gay.. ^^ ya, its true..! serious..!! he likes male than female.. therefore he treated guys better.. tomorrow have to pass up a part of assignment.. i still haven't do it... just read through it by yesterday.. tonight have to rush it.. now, i am at college's library, waiting for friends finding books.. yesterday, i gave sa poh one of my blog address but it was not this latest blogs, it was my old one which is friendster. she seems like very happy... ^^ sorry.. i cheated you but it was also a blog.. well, i have to stop here.. good luck my dear piG!

No comments: