Monday, October 1, 2007

The 30th day without her

rainy day, because of my technical english class had postpone to this Saturday and there was only one class on today which is auto cab therefore I was truant to college. early morning, I sent my car to repair at my brother’s friend shop, when I reached, and his friend checked, our spare parts not enough so at last gone home with nothing. whole day, I just did a bit of my auto cab project then did some research on my design theory(3rd assignment). this noon, I accompanied my mother to fetch my sister to her piano lesson then we went to giant for shop. for my porpose, I needed a pair of formal shoe therefore I bought a new cheap formal shoe.. ^^ hope coming presentation, I can do it well! today was the 1st day for those form 3 student taking their pmR, in here, wish them good luck! included pigheaD’s sister! just now, mun mun chatted with me, she helped me asked the latest condition from her, so happy!! mun mun wanted me chat with her but I refused it, she don’t know what was happened between us. I asked her to ask 1. how is she? 2. busy with assignment? 3. miss me or not.. ^^ recently she having exam everyday, so hope she good luck! when mun mun asked miss me or not, she said “don’t know o”. by the way, I am happy to know than I don’t know. she is coming back soon. don’t who will be fetch her back.. hope.... hope..... . . . well, I heard that tomorrow she having exam, good luck ya! I will be there to support you!

No comments: