Sunday, October 14, 2007

The 43th day without her

Happy? very funny!!!....i didn't even get a little bit happy.. i messaged her but she didn't reply... i had took the initiative to message her... what you want ya? about yesterday night party, i looked very moody... sit alone... didn't talk much... just different from myself.. but i tried my best to cheer after the party... actually we decided to go black hole for drink... but at last we didn't, we went to imbi road for "tong sui", full of people... then we changed our plan to kepong.. that shop didn't open, maybe closed already. therefore we went 1st station... i told this secret to m.hoe... i don't he can keep his promise or not.. i trust him, therefore i told him... hope he keep his promise.. i don't want lost YOU... i admit that i regret to my action but i don't have choice.... hope you give me a chance or maybe let me know what you feel or what you want me to do.... let me know better than i don't anything... i messaged her twice but she also didn't reply.. she angry me? or ???? i wanted to know what she is thinking about me... i am very tired now... i slept at about 4am... 8something get up for scouting.... oh my god... my assignment!! later night, i have a barbecue party at friend's house... lucky tomorrow is holiday.. yahoo~~ pighead, i still like you very much..................................... time will allow me forget you? i don't wish to... i remembered you said don't want lost me......... do you remember???

No comments: