Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The 46th day without her

wuwu~~ i wanted to sleep more today... super tired... because of . . . "boil porridge" wit sa poh... more than 2 hours.. oh my god... sorry that not trusted you but at last i also will trust you, who called you as sa poh... i learn a theory called theory Y... she taught me when i told her what happened to me.. there are 2 theory which is theory Y and theory X, Y is positive while X is negative. that means she wanted me to be happy.. ^^ sometimes many incident that had happened cannot say that forget about it, then will be forget.. the scars inside my heart is the history of me. today i knew a new friend, his name is "kent". quite a handsome boy.. actually we had been same class for certain subject.. at first, i thought he was a cool guy that don't like to talk but when today we helped each other, i felt that this guy not as cool as i imagine.. same as love stuff, i don't what is her thinking now, i can felt that she avoiding me... is very obviously, i knew it since i drink with my friends.. i felt so sad about what had happened to her.. i really wanted to accompany her... give her caring as much as i can... every girls need cares.. i knew she needs more and more cares... she is going to have her final exam if i am not mistaken.. today, i think an idea for myself. my birthday is coming this november, i don't is she coming back to celebrate with me or not... she said that will accompany(last time).. therefore, i planned that tell her that i will be waiting her at a restaurant near by our area, i will wait her about few hours for her to come, if she don't appear, i think i know what should i do... but, if this step goes wrong... i will regret again in my life.. i am still considering... sa poh knew that i don't want they celebrate for me... i also don't know why... and i can't said i 100% don't want they celebrate... just . . . =( well, pighead, i hope you will appreciate our relation, our sweetest memory..

No comments: