Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The 50th day without her

this is the 50 days that we didn't talk to each other.. equals to i miss her 50 days.. well.. i can't hope much, just hope she exam well... good luck! as usual, went to scout activity then went back home.. scouting is a good activity for youth, for me, i am learning more and more through teaching them but if you didn't use your heart to do, learn anything also useless! 2 something, me and joey went to eat and i went his house to do assignment. i wanted to do in house but the F...er's bitch find him..! therefore they used this room.. wuwu~ damn angry that time! but at joey's house, i did quite much.. lucky didn't wasted my time.. "zhao quen" owe me and joey a cup of drink.. yeah yeah! i don't whether is recently my mood was not in a good condition, i miss her less.. lack of think of her.. recently many things happened to me.. i believed that time will cure my sadness..

No comments: