Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The 45th day without her

my life was supporting with several of friend such as- eefang(australia), chow hong, siao ying, pui yee. not bad what.. even i lost trusted through several of friend, i still have many supporters! i storied my sadness to 2 friend yesterday, one is xiao hua chi, another is p.y mei... i felt more better... while i am storying to them, i really sad... but when i turned on the music, i felt more and more better.. i heard a friend said before, if she sad, listening to music, everything will be fine... she is sa poh... she likes "tong fang shen qi", a crazy fans of them especially a guy called U-KNOW. stressful always come when semester is going to end.. i still have many assignment to go on and today added one more project which is capturing and recording, group of at least 5, our group have 7.. i started like my new style.. some will laugh towards me but i won't mind, because this decision was made by myself.. i can't regret, i will just appreciate it.. as well as love stuff. i didn't regret like her, i will appreciate what we did before, our memories will won't lost in my mind! i often saw her online while i online, her sister was one of the coolest girl... i did chat with her recently but until half way, she will be disappear. =( always like that one. later on, i will try my best to do my assignment! thanks my friends who support me!!

2 comments:

greenTea said...

yaya..
not only me..
ling,lala,monkey,joey all will sure support u too..
ganbatte!!!

Mikoa said...

The decision still is urs...But remember don't GAMBLE with ur love...Believe urself and be brave...Don't lose ur chance~~~No matter how,what decision u made I also will support u my fren...Gambateh luyoh~!! hehe