Monday, October 15, 2007

The 44th day without her

a cool barbecue party... first time i drunk so much alcohol-beer, red wine and whiskey. i hope can get drunk.... but just dizzy... k.tat vomited .. ^^ yesterday, we played until 1something... because k.tat can not carry on more alcohol already.. if he continue, he might over night at there or i drive... =) friend can be trusted in our life for forever? for me, i changed my view... my trusted friend is becoming less and less.. i wanted to be alone.. seriously, i get very disappointed to my buddy... lied to me because of ... he said that, "is buddy only tell me the truth.." what the hack man! bull shit!~ recently i am not in a happy mood.. i just wanted to get drunk... sleep well... no think, no doubt, no worries in my life.. if these come to my life, my life equals to disable person. i just finished a movie "shui yue fung wan". i learned that we can failed in career, studies, ... because it can be stand up again and do it from the beginning but once relationship lost, it will hard to recover the relationship. same as me and pigheaD.. once our relationship stop, i will lost her as well as she will lost me too.. therefore, i really hope she give me one more chance.. i don't want to lost you!!

2 comments:

諭芳 said...

support you ar!
don't think too much


努力奋斗~~~加油加油!


切记:
有我的支持

你连从澳洲来的支持都有啊~~
所以要加油哦!


EeFang

junhoe said...

sure i will! i also proud that have a best friend like you, some more from Australia.. others people also wont so lucky as me and you~~ ^^ thanks that make me happy and accompany listen me crapping while i am sad... still remember you are my happY angel.. must change this bad evil to happy eviL..
junhoE (xiao chi qing) ^^