Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The 52th day without her

today, i only have a class... that is building construction and today was the last lecture. we went early to do our project... we almost done it.. but i think we will modify it to make it more best! ... came back home, i have a nap. i wanted to fetch my sister but i took a long nap.. =) now feel more tired.. wuwu~;~ tomorrow some of my classmate will be present.. good luck to them! but me? so lazy.. still wasting time ... if can, i have to do some research after bath and dinner.. my independent friend finished their UEC exam by today.. congratulation! kay li was one of my friend.. yesterday, i mentioned something i did not to say but i doesn't know it.. so sorry.. i knew that this wasn't the first time like that.. =) i do apologize here.. piGhead, how are you??? everything fine? miss ya! my friend Mikoa sent me a song.. a very touch song!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y-vM8I5jaE my tear also gonna drop while listening to it.. i hope one day, i send this song to pighead..

No comments: