Saturday, October 13, 2007

The 40th day without her

FUCKING DAMN hate my fucking brother!! betray me!!! what kind of brother? last time i always protect him by not telling mum anything about he smoke, he went out silently at midnight, now? i just chit chattering with si fatt guai 3-5am.. before that, i rushing my auto cad assignment... my sir said "great" on my work when he viewed... at night, me, c.wai, s.ying, k.hoe and s.ling went to night market.. i thought that was just a while... at last, i get home at 12something.. bullshit! i bathed with a super cheap soap only!! my parents locked their room, didn't left any soap for me to bath... so sad... after night market, they decided go k.hoe's house watch ghost movie.. before went there, they fetch me back and had my dinner.. because i haven't eat anything... at k.hoe's house- stupid bored ghost movie, then we changed to funny movie.. watched a bit then every one went off don't want watch... wuwu~~ then we used different ID to chat with different people... quite bad but fun... my heart felt not quite comfortable towards her... don't know how to describe...

3 comments:

greenTea said...

hehe..pai seh la..
its my fault..
cz i didnt want to go home..
brought u so much trouble..
haha..

greenTea said...

rmbr, next time out with sy,
wont back so early one..
if u all listen to her la..
hahahahahahahaha...

junhoe said...

if ur fault den nx time when out, clever a bit ba! dunwan i pay... ^^