Sunday, October 7, 2007

The 36th day without her

these few day i keep going out, my dad seems like not happy with me... but i am 17.. going to 18... i know night time is danger... i knew they worried about me but i will always be careful.. sorry that i am rude on you.. morning, i went to scouting... so tired... i get back home after teaching.. spending about 2 hours to replace my blog.. i wanted to go bath after this blog.. then have to rush my project if i am not tired.. ^^ i wish to see her online now, but i didn't see her.... vei vei vei... i very miss you... can you feel my miss? i wanted to tell her i super miss her... but how? message her? call her? i don't know what respond she will give me, positive? negative? am i waiting her message me? wait she action first? junhoe.... what you want? i also don't know, said junhoe! ^^ was it the letter wrote, hope we wont meet each other, that means we really wont meet each other? unless she contact me? i had "qian jiu" the respond she gave me on 36th day ago!.. am i regret what i wrote? addition, finally i saw her online, 1st time i felt not happy... because she also not happy.. something happened to her again.. i wanted to know what happened again... i wanted to protect her.. give her concern but ... how? pighead, always remember my 6 words! don't try to hurt your self like last time you hurt your hand with knife. please don't! everything can be settled!

No comments: