Saturday, September 1, 2007

why get sad again & again?? u think is fun??

today sad again laRR... she broke her promise!! she said will let me know what happened to her... but she lied me!!! she said this incident very serious... it juz made me more more more more worried onlY... i did avthings to her jz wan her happpY.. cheeR owes... protect her.. cant she feel it?? sometimes gt hope, sometimes lik wan me jump fr hill... wei... dai jie.. wat u wan o?? im a human tat got feeling de leh... she hopes to get wat, i try my best to achieve for her.. my heart get hurt once n once... BUT, when she was appeared infront of me/beside me, her smile will cure all my hurt... avthing turns to prefect.. isit tis called the poweR of lovE??

3 comments:

MoZiGeLi said...

Dun Think too much lar frenz..Maybe she really got the serious incident that dun wan to share wif others, especially u leh.. U ask me why?
Bcoz u like her mar, and she knew it..U ask me why again?
Sometimes a things better keep inside heart only better.. Including myself also..
She broke her promise? So what? Broke ma broke d lo..Dun think too much lar frenz, and dun jump bangungan la, later i got no fren acompany me watch firework under the highwaybridge liao lar..Wahahaha..Jom Yam cha if free..

junhoe said...

thZ fren!! mayb u duno our 2 relation... u r nt me.... so is hard for u to underst me oso... btw, i hav to thx u.. giv me support.. ya wor... fireworkz... lolz.. nex time dunwan under brige la.. nex time v go under tree.. kekkeke.. wait u cal me yam mar... lik today ... u cal me watch " train of the death"!! hahaa..

Anonymous said...

Well said.