Sunday, September 30, 2007

The 27th day without her

this morning, i received a message from s.yin, asked my whether can fetch her to ballet studio or not, and let me try her baked muffin... for me, if the time suit, sure no problem. she owed my a present when she went to hong kong, she just realized that she haven't give me.. that day i met her, she passed to me.. it was a stitch, quite costly.. from Disney land.. that's why so costly. the muffin she made quite nice.. even though it was not 100% nice, the taste was suited the normal standard. she owed me 1 cake when my birthday comes. ^^ don't whether can eat or not.. ^^ i am waiting your cake!! i admired that her boy friend had such a good girl friend that knew to bake cake, muffin, cookie and always be the forgive for him. my mum and aunt said the muffin not bad also, but bit of wet in the middle. by the way, thanks for everything! night, i had a duty(pbsm) at "nan yee" school. it was basketball competition, the 2nd group was the most excited group. finished duty, we went to drink with c.wai, s.y, j.may and w.hoong. i didn't online this few day, because my brother had been used!! i hate him!! rubbish! miss her .. . . how are you ?? anyone know her position?? please inform me if know... ^^ she is a secret person. XD

No comments: