Thursday, September 6, 2007

The 5th day without her




(1st, placed it in a proper way[ my hand.. in pink shirt.., 2nd stand on it for 30 sec v did it!!!, 3rd jump down fr it den become . . .)


stupiG stupiG stupiG me!!!! again!!! wat the shit man!! i accidentally hurt my finger by closing my fren car's door... wat the du~~~ man!! so painfulL~~!! even nw, when i press it... The Feeling of PAIN... can u imagine it? ytd, k.how get hurt fr a can of coke, when v get inside the car, the coke exploded suddenlly..today i had 2 presentation.. de 1st 1 is de project model, v successfully make it, stand above it for 30sec.. BUT.. i collapsed it... cos my fren jump fr it... wahahahaha.. so coOl... den coming is my design theory presentation, i feel damn bad tis time, mayb is my preparation is too bad, din practice my own, well i get it fun fr tis time, i will improve it! aftertat my gang followed khow to meet up his frenz... watch 'the invation' n had our dinner together.. den take pics... his frenz are-banana, jia wen, siao xuan, ... forget jor.. haha... bad la me.. today din c her on9... mayb tired.. duno~~ jz guessing.. cos i saw her msn said tat today she will went to clinical.. hope u did best..!

No comments: