Sunday, September 30, 2007

The 28th day without her

actually i planned today go to buy cloth but yesterday i called syin, she can't then i massage emily, this morning she only replied me because when i messaged her it was midnight. two of her friend can't accompany me, one work, one bored then at last only me and emily. we went pavilion and sungai wang plaza. we walked the whole pavilion, the inner space of the building is very big and comfort.. the shops all branded .. there are few cloth suit my taste but very costly.. after finished pavillion, we walked back to s.w plaza. at last wanted to back, i found my cloth at SEED, lucky got 50% discount... if not, going back with nothing.. =) night, me and my family went ONE UTAMA for dinner. walked again.. =( i had walked for the whole noon.. so tired! 3 days i didn't online because of my brother! he is suck! sucks attitude made me hate him!! 3 days i didn't see her online.. miss her a lots!!! i saw some branded cloth quite suit for her at pavilion there. if she likes, i sure buy for her! a cool cloth suit with a sweet girl.. ^^ hope one day! waiting that day come true..

No comments: