Monday, September 24, 2007

The 23th day without her

i drove to chwen's house today. a bad day for me! at first, i went to fill patrol for my car, on the way, i was not drove as smooth as i wish, then when i reached the patrol station, the part of patrol door was on my left hand side but i went to right hand side. And then i crashed on the side (wheel there). so bad luck! k.how not feeling well today therefore i drove. Only me and talent went to college today. a bored day! always was like that, i hate monday and wednesday! Lunch, we went subang there to eat, next to The One Academy college. after taken our attendance, we knock off.. i fetched my sister for her piano tuition at sri gombak.. at last, hau yee had accepted me as friend.. hope she happy always too! you wont be alone and lonely, i am here to be your friend.. maybe she did something wrong to her friends but we should learn how to forgive people and tolerate.. i saw her latest pictures... quite pretty... =) suddenly my happiness mood increased! i think her life was better than last time.. hope she keep on her happiness! remember my words! always keep in her mind! i am there who always prayed for her.. waiting her until i cant stand for myself. i don't know when i will last this blog.. i always keep on thinking my past, our past, what we did, our happiness, because i scare i will forgotten one day...

No comments: