Friday, September 7, 2007

The 6th day without her

no class for today.. played game almos the day.. "harvest moon" is bout become a farmer.. i very lik tis game even is owes repeated same thing in the game, i learned tat owning $$ is quite hard.. at 1st u hav to work very very very hard until u get result den $$ will come to u.. haha... i lik village life.. it giv me the feel of comfortable... haha... erm.. nth special happened today.. ya, my granpa came today for visiting my bro... v din tell him tat the incident tat happened to my bro.. jz lie him tat my bro fall down n broke his hand... bad la.. telling a lie is hard than study... btw, nw i oso duno wat to do.. do my auto cab project?? or msn?? or both?? or jz dream?? haizyo haizyo~~ today she trained to do practical.. hope she did well.. =)

No comments: