Friday, September 21, 2007

The 20th day wothout her

A damn hot day! recently the weather is so hot.. what is happening to our earth? today, four of us went wangsa melawati for basketball... it was my idea went to a new place.. i thought it was a great place.. when we arrived! sucks! the floor is not flat enough.. holes around.. after we went for lunch... then we went a place that i not really wish to go.. which is cyber cafe..! wasted money ! whole day had gone like this.. playing around with computer game.. recently, i am getting more hate my brother! his damn attitude, always show his idiot face to me! my mum either sister! what the "heck" man! don't he learnt from his lesson? stay at house, doing nothing for 3 months, still show his style! what the shit man! well... stop talking about him! made me more hot and hot! stupiG seems like haven't happY yet... she viewed my friendster.. i think she also miss me... ^^ if true, i super happy!

No comments: