Sunday, September 30, 2007

The 26th day without her

as usual, but today after class, we guys celebrate one of my college mate birthday at ONE UTAMA. 8 of us went there but only 7 of us watch movie, one of them went there just a while then went back. this movie was the funniest movie in this year! it was talked about gay stuff.. "now i pronounce you chuck and larry" wow! this movie was so damn funny! mr February and mr valentine.. !!! ^^ those who haven't watch, go a head to find out how funniest the movie is! after that we had our dinner at secret recipe, wow this dinner so expansive! my set dinner damn not nice, i thought that the spaghetti was very nice but . . . then we went to have pool game near bowling there. at first when me and joseph arrived we went to toilet, i saw a couple so sweet together. in my mind, i wish that she was my girl friend and so sweet as the couple i saw. i not sure will my wish come true but being together with her for a moment, this is enough than those who wish to have but none. ^^

No comments: