Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The 24th day without her

why humans like last minute work? at all but for the majority people. rushed my journal for building construction, and only get 3 marks out of 5, shit! but thrusday, i will get full mark, hope so! so tired today, maybe i used many energy for rushing my work.. therefore, when i get back home, i straight went to room sleep without washing my face... so dirty! but i am super tired!!! happY moon cake festival!! only my grandpa came to our house had dinner together. later, i will go my neighbor (relative) watch them play around.. and chit chattering. she is so pity... cant celebrate moon cake festival with her family... sad moon cake festival.. close her eyes.... make a wish... dang dang!! a moon cake appear on her mind.. HappY moon cakE festival ya! cheer ya, pighead! every time, when i just saw her online with her picture, i will felt happy... this kind of happiness is hard to explain and hard to find this kind of happiness, only she give it to me! she is cute and pretty so don't be cool as your sister!

No comments: