Monday, September 10, 2007

The 9th day without her

well, today class was damn suck!! seems like going there for nothing. the weather was so windy , i like it so much. Then we decided to play basketball after class, after our lunch, stupid weather started to rain slightly. On the way back i felt asleep. recently, my face became suck and suck!! those naughty dirty pain pimples are popped out, so sad. is it my diet problem? or lack of sleep? or miss her so much? what is she doing now? human always think something silly when they feel bored, miss someone so on and so on. so am i silly also? writing blog for each day. when i will stop it? i also don't know. back to today's basketball, i won the shotting step by step! yeah!! maybe is my luck. one of my friend, he was the one so bad luck. he... he... he stepped on shit! so pity. after that we went to kepong there eat "ice". wow!! feel so "syok"! i know the way to kepong, i think next time i will go there for drink with friends and find my net friend over there, hopefully! stop here for today, cause some times I'm not convenience for me to write when some one was around me! i hate it!!

No comments: