Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The 3rd day without her

ytd cos of my cousin fr USA came back then overnite at my house therefore inconvenience for me to type my bloG.. walao!! today morning very “lut” la me.. stupiD me... I had a site visit to the national mosque.. I noe the site visit but I duno is a national mosque... so I wear a long shirt with pigs piCz....!! and short pant.... when I arrived my fren house b4 went to skol, he told me.. wah... u so wise..!! den borrow cloths fr him... den I brought my new camera... INSIDE NO BETTERY!! wat the shit man... !! I learnt many from the Islamic guy... he told us more bout de islam... hw they pray... .. . . . . at noon, v continue my course project.. actually 4-5 person a group... our group had 7!!! so wat?? all oso nt work together... my 2 frens almost get fight .. haiz... av1 lai lai han han.. include me la.. so if wan blame, hav to blame av1.. life owes lik tis.. u cant expert it to be smoothly, it will hav many obstruct... me n her oso... i cant expert it fr my own.. I m nt her n she is nt me... therefore v nid communication and believe.. so vexation.... ^^ jz cheer... avthing ll be perfect...

No comments: