Sunday, September 9, 2007

The 8th day without her

today noon my ex skol, chong hwa had a dance competition, total all if i giv rating, i ll giv 2.5 star out of 5!! hahaha.... btw me n my frenz are jz gav them support.. mayb they ll feel wow..! quite success.. haha... bad la me.. ya, im bad... im de badest guy...!! lolzz..... "strong outside, soft inside" i think tis sentence can describe me.. cos i read the newspaper today.. said tat Ong Ka Ting was a person who soft outside, strong inside.. my ex-clasmatez owes feel tat me very geng very geng.. bt my inner is very weak... who noe??? no wan noe.. today, my "heng dai", bro told me tat he had broke v his gf... i felt so surprise to him... i din do anything him.. jz hope he ll recover soon n exam good luck!! hey dude! if u saw tis msg, nex time resident evil...!! v go rock n roll!!! haha... v go shake all de sadness... wahaha... den u ll feel relaxxzz... well, wat is love?? my fren sent me a msg tat said wat is love.. i quite agree v tat msg. i remembered tat she told me b4, she duno wat is love, oli noe wat is lik, even she din say she love her bf b4... b4 v started to cool to each others, i wanted to tel her wat is love.. bt chances wont appear smoothly!
"love a person, nid to understand, also nid 'kai jie' ; nid apologize, also nid thz u ; nid admit wrong, also nid care n also nid show consideration ; is accept, nt tolerate ; is mercy, nt connive ; is hard to forget, nt forget ; is interchange each other, nt explain every thing ; is pray for the person silently, nt ask for request ; can hold hand any time BUT nt easily let go the hand"
i translated it fr chinese... hahaha... hope she will noe wat is love as me oso... i heard 1 sentence b4, "love a person who does not love you, this is called love"... izit true?? haha... duno... tis happened to me b4... wow... sad stuff!! ytd nite, my fren, last time very fren v me bt nw nt quite very fren olid, last time lik "heng dai" bt nw nt ... isit no forever 'heng dai'??? same s best fren.. izit no forever best fren?? few months ago, i jz had a best fren... bt nw seems lik appear jor... all bullshit in my life!! shit man! junhoe.... happY happY owes... a smile can changed every thing! =) lets smile... say cheese... =)

2 comments:

MoZiGeLi said...

No nid surprise lar..This is last time le..I think i dun wan pak to so fast d..Study 1st..^^, k lar..After exam go wet..Hoho..Hope everything will b fine..

junhoe said...

lollZZZ hope u did wat u said lah... most important dun disappointed ur own self... nt me n ur parents.. or ur frenz.. haha,,
fully supported u!!
junHoe