Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The 10th day without her

Tiring day!! my friend, Joseph found his pencil case, he damn happY with it cause it follow with his for years, his good friend gave him as a gift. He said if he found it, he will treat me meal.. wow!! i get his treat.. =) well, today after class, we four of us damn pig! went to the curve for capturing fitting room pictures!! so stupid.. at last, just get some pictures, seems like went there like nothing. back home, sa poH called me, then we on the phone about one and half hours.. my assignment for IBS haven't touch on it, and have to pass up this thrusday!! damn man! after dinner, i went to my friend's house to rush it, finally we did almost already. But tomorrow there is a quiz, damn again man!! shit and shit man!! so tired! have to sleep. good night. . . to her. =)

No comments: