Thursday, September 13, 2007

The 11th day without her

The quiz was suck man! Is about the APA style (reference), what the hell man, just knowing a bit. I get 6.6 marks for my 3 minute presentation, my Sir said that I’m out of the topic, but still passed. =( poor English!! 3 of us today went to eat dim sum after class, chwen went to help her sister at pharmacy. at noon, suyin called me, ask me want to go for buy c.wai’s present, I don’t want cause I celebrated with him last Saturday. recently I spend quite much money so I prefer not to go. she said she baked the biscuit with failure, so sad to her. She said will bake a cake for me when my birthday on coming November. Wait for her yummy cake!! Well, finally I had finished up my IBS assignment that have to pass up by tomorrow. I miss her a lot!! Always see her online without chattering, too bad. But I feel more than enough. haha.. Positive thinking!! Today, my Sir said that AT student should have a well time management, if not you be die by tomorrow.. =)

No comments: