Sunday, September 23, 2007

The 22th day without her

wasted my whole afternoon! sleep and sleep and sleep but cant sleep well also! still the same, my mind kept think and think! what was happened to me? good stuff does not come to me while bad stuff always come to me! fair please.... maybe later night i will do my build.con journal, cause Tuesday gonna pass up.. aiyayayaya.. now raining quite heavy, don't stupiG place got rain or not.. felt quite cold... if she is beside of me, hugging each other, wow! so warm.. so sweet.. so happy.. so blissful.. hey hey hey! don't dream! ^^

2 comments:

諭芳 said...

omg.
i haven't read ur blog for quite a long time
so many posts
i will read them all on my holidays o

junhoe said...

haha..
den i wait ur comments!
btw,, i think u quite bz recently..
mayb v ur exam oso..
here, as ur "best" fren, wish u good luck!
stay cheer owes to maintain ur cute..
haha,,,
(",) junhoE