Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The 101th day without her

celebrating christmas.. a huge decoration..


today is selangor king's birthday therefore my father didn't work.. off one day... we went one utama shopping... many people.. many sales... i did bought 1 shirt 1 trousers, and my sister too.. we spent quite a lot.. mostly is my sister.. i met simon with his girl friend... then he told me boon chi and junyih also at one utama, as well as huimun working at there also.. i join boonchi and junyih for lunch.. junyih's speaks always ... (bad thing), last time at college, we doing a project.. our groupmate kwee how damn hate him.. almost want hit him... ~.~wuwu on the way back, we went to visit my cousin because he infected dengue.. hope he get well soon... when i hanging around at one utama, i always wanted to bring her to here... when this chance come to me?? wuwu~.~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aiyah...
y so lazy liao?
2D