Thursday, December 13, 2007

The 103th day without her

right view
left view
i prefer right view, before that i prefer left view.


a new life start from today... why? because i cut my hair... =.- kay li, my friend score quite good for her UEC result.. 4As 5Bs... congrats to her!! hey, kayli, my hair not bad what? right? more nice than last last time?? ^^ didn't disappointed you... =) i did chat with her today... quite happy but still bad... cause i can fell she avoid me... when mention miss me? she won't bother me until i hello to her... well... consider as not bad.. i should fell happy with it.. i asked her whether interested to go concert on 22th of december... hope she will go.. i can't join because that time, i am enjoying at china.. i dated her to one utama shopping complex but she refuse.. by the way, i should respect her choice.. if with others friend, she might want.. but i don't want!!!!!! tonight, i am going to go exercise with friends.. ^^ i drive ... =( later, i hope can do a bit of the christmas gift..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

quite good ma this time punya cut..
haha..
hey my result is 5a 4b ar..
>.<

junhoe said...

thanks...
i sure know ok... i am junhoe..
don't play play...
wow! congrats!! you are kayli..
don't play play also...
^^
juNhoe..