Tuesday, December 18, 2007

the 108th day without her

three person went to klcc... me, kayli and black charcoal.. before meet kayli, black charcoal accompany me go to time square.. i spent quite long to find the shop... at last i made the puzzle.. very costly.. wuwu~.~ RM90.. last year, i made one also, me and yuanteng.. but i don't it still in protected.. because that monkey... wuwu~.~ i met my college lecturer.. a handsome guy.. =) well, we walked quite long, bought many things.. come back to me, when i wanted to buy the chocolates, that seller said out of stock, that time i seems like from happy changed to sad+++ so lucky that, famous armos have sell those chocolates too... wow!! cheer back.... at night, i finished the second gift...!! yeah!! two more to go... i waiting the day to pass the gift to pighead... what respond she wil give me?? hope good respond!!

No comments: