Saturday, December 15, 2007

The 104th day without her

wow!!! i didn't sleep... i hate it!! my stupid habit!! i can't sleep after over time.. bull shit! clubbing was suck at first because the person who take us to maison, he don't know the way to go..!! we almost wasted an hour for finding that place.. Maison the club house, quite small.. quite crowd.. the light, the music not as good as SODA.. some expansive... but important is when you enjoy the process.. i get scold this morning... shit!! bull shit!! my mum called me at 3am but i miss called back, she didn't call back.. our party finished at 3am.. back at 4am... can't sleep then 6.55am dad fetch me to school.. be "pengadil" until 4 something! shit again!! then night, i went to my cousin buffer wedding party at golf club, bukit jalil.. then i sick... my chrismas gift!! i scare i can't make it!!! =(... sorry pighead...

No comments: